Finding your dominant colour type can have a huge impact on your look. It’s the first step in a colour analysis and is a great entry into seeing the difference. Watch Katie from Decadent Beauty deliver an online colour assessment and see which you think fits you best. Contact Katie here for a free dominant colour assessment to make doubly sure, then let the fun begin!
Once you have watched the video or spoken to Katie use the guide below to check out some of the colours that best suit your type. Let me know in the comments which colour type you think you are! I’m a soft dominant and adore coral and mustard! Make sure to shop your new colours here
Knowing your colours will change your life!
- You’ll look fresher, younger, with a naturally radiant glow.
- You’ll feel more confident you’ll just know that you look great. I mean who doesn’t want that!
- Getting dressed in the morning becomes quick and easy. Even your comfy clothes will make you look fab!
- Shopping will be a breeze. No more wasting money on the “bargain” you never wear. Go on, you know what I mean!
- Your whole wardrobe will be co-ordinated . Mix and match, it’s guaranteed to go together.
Here are some of the colours Trend Tonic has that are great for each colour type
Red, Wine, Purple with silver (coming soon), Khaki, Cobalt
Mint (not shown), Blush Pink, Lavender, Pink, Turquoise, Ocean
Mustard, Cinnamon, Orange, Coral, Red, Turquoise, Khaki
Blush Pink, Pink, Wine, Lavender, Grass Green, Turquoise, Peacock, Cobalt
Red, Ocean, Grass Green, Orange, Turquoise, Lavender, Wine
Mustard, Cinnamon, Coral, Khaki, Lavender, Pink, Cobalt, Wine
Colours that suit most people –
Teal, Red, Pink, Turquoise, Khaki and Aubergine (not shown)
Finding your dominant colours is just the first step in a colour analysis. Having a full colour means finding your dominant, secondary and tertiary colours and then adding your ‘wow’ shades! Katie from Decadent Beauty and Lauren Jobling can both provide this service.